Lorenzo, son of Francesco de Almeida, the Goethe-Principal, was sent to search the Arabi merchant ships engaged in trade in the Maldives coast. With Lorenzo de Almeida’s team with 9 ships, this mission had to face an unprecedented explosion. In the ocean, the sudden storm caused Marine to travel in an unexpected direction. This is said to have been randomly carried on to Sri Lanka. Some believe that they have landed at Colombo and have come to Galle.
The fort in the coastal zone of Sri Lanka was created with the time when the Portuguese were consolidated in the coastal zone. The Galle Fort was created as a result of this. The Galle Fort was first constructed by the Portuguese in 1589. This information is substantiated by documents stating the details of the construction. By creating the Galle Fort, the Portuguese wanted to consolidate their military power in the Galle harbor. The Portuguese engineers who used the stones as primary resources, such as coconut shells and stones to supply them in the country, created a basement barrier at the primary level with three passports in the Galle Fort, which is naturally located in the peninsular shape. At that time the toy mirrors were called the Sipanthe Saint Eagles Conserius. There was a security door guarding the entrance to the fortified building.
The Portuguese Fort was identified as the Black Fort. The scientists point out two reasons why this black spot is not visible because of the one who sees it from a distance. Some believe that because of the blacksmith’s work, the area was heavily black, and the use of abundant artillery in the area was due to the reason that the area was dark gray because it was used as a weapon.
During the Portuguese rule, Galle Fort was developed under several phases. The ancient maps of the Galle Fort constructed by the Portuguese are in no way an accurate publication. Natural gorges of the fort area are naturally protected from the sea. Artificial artifacts mounted on artificial watchtowers are also protected from the terrain. has. Old paintings suggest that there were many religious buildings and commercial buildings in the Portuguese Fort.
There are about 275 families living in ancient documents. In order to protect the fort, the Portuguese soldiers were armed with local guerrilla savages, local Hungarians. In March 1640, the Dutch William Jacob Coaster and others had to make a huge battle for the Galle Fort from the Portuguese. The destruction of the old fort walls with 3 major towers was caused by the war. It was a fortified fort being able to obtain the Dutch from the Portuguese.
The Galle main administrative center was to control the coastal belt of Sri Lanka with the Dutch trying to build Galle Fort as a fortified city. The warlike scenery of the Galle fort that was made by the foreigners such as the Franco-Valentine Heidelberg Reimers that the Galle Fort was reinvented at various times during the Dutch era was evident in the artifacts and paintings made.
Once the Dutch tower destroyed the war with the Portuguese, the Dutch then built SON, MAAN, and Galle Fort STAR Bastian. The son of Bastian (or, now, the Sun Atlas) was last completed by the Portuguese in 1620. It was known as the Portuguese Empire in 1961. It was named the 1667 Zon Zon, the sunniest sun. The then Governor of the then Dutch Governor Rid Klopf von Gunners opened fire on the gun. Even today, the chaos tunnel to the lower lantern is still visible. It has a stone slab dating from 1677. There are four secret war rooms on the sun deck today. Presently, these places have been covered with protective gates. The main watch camp, which provided security for the sunrise, was accompanied by a paraglider entering the Fort. In the year 1760, there were 15 artillery pieces on the towers. The main watchtower, called the Conseguess, was designated by the Dutch as the Middle Point, Middle Bastion. In 1667, this tower was named as the MEAN or the moon. German artillery soldiers are guarding it. In 1760 there were 19 artillery positions at this location. The Antonis Clock Tower is an architectural masterpiece built in 1883. It was established as a lunar pillar on Galle fort before the fortification was completed, with two walls and an archway paved with arches.
A bungalow called Cavallari or Cat Hall was located on this moonlit hut. A 263-strong war zone was guarded there, and 109 artillery pieces were held in 1760 in the East Indian Army. 19 soldiers were attached to the unit while serving in India’s East India Company. The Arcachusetches of the secret bunker near the clock tower have been identified today, and the bunker has been closed for security reasons. The entrance to the lower lantern of the moon and can be reached on the right side of the floor. Through this tunnel, the skyscrapers had a secret route. At present, this Sumatra part can be identified.
The Galle fort was known as St. Anthony or Cepan in 1667. The name of the third console was called 1667 Ster or Terracka Atalaya. The Dutch Command Commandant, Styrian Rutas’ daughter, opened the towers, littering the artillery. In 1760, there were 6 artillery positions at this location. There are several more sophisticated bunker bunkers in this attic. It is a secret tunnel accessible from the ground floor from the ground to a protected staircase. The lower necklace is separated from the moon deck by an arched door. It could have been that the tunnel had a staircase of the lower stairway that had been designed to have relations with other towers.
A huge war room under the star mirror. This was known as the Rolling Mill in the Dutch capital. According to the architectural features, it is similar to a prison cell. The prisoners could have been mistakenly ground because they were rotted. The secret storehouse is fitted with an arched brick slide. Various and small windows are in the air to enter the room. There is an L-shaped platform to get sunlight. Inner windows are made of stone frames. An inferno reminds a visitor of a cavity in a mysterious hidden mysterious fortress.
Ancient archives say that a very clean stream of water from the pool from the sky to the clearing of the Klippenberg tower down into a very beautiful enclosure, Although this stream is not seen at present, it appears that a thin stream of water is visible during the rainy season.
Evaluus Watchtower was called the Newpoint of the Dutch period. There is a military room that can be carefully guarded. There is evidence that there was an artillery that could fire 7 tons of power on the ground. This cannon can not be identified because it is covered with earthworms. At the same time, the Kliper Bern boasted 7 tons of artillery shells. These two checkpoints are home to three-door military bases. Although the Clippers were open to the battlefields of the city, the war-walled rooms of Evolution had not yet been opened for security reasons. These military rooms may have been prepared to hide and hide the guns of soldiers’ guns.
In the box office, open windows are designed to be shot at targeting enemies in each location and retain guns. Each of these chambers has a stone base in each direction. The pile of stone can be pushed to push the gun. The soldier was in the process of firing guns in the rock bases and in the event of an emergency. The aforementioned evacuate tower was introduced as the New York’s 1725 and 1735-halve Bolwerh (semi-attire). In 1770, 5 guns were used there. Between 1726 and 1729, the Neptune guard board was built by the Governor of Petrus-oyster. In 1735, eight guns were installed there. The Triignon watchtower itself was created by the same governor. It is evident that various constructions were carried out to ensure security during that period.
Triptan Watchtower had established a well-known windmill in Britain during the British rule. The Windmill powered windmill pumped seawater to the ground. The water tanks were filled with tanks that were filling carts and water was daily filled with water and water pumped into the dusty roads. In 1890, instead of the Galle MC, instead of cartridges, water was sprayed with clay. Older writings indicate that the city council made 1,000 feet of clay tiles from India.
The flag-colonnade of the Dutch- It is the duty of the signalmen to find the alphabet of the coming ship. The soldiers who have been working in the Kodaikanal have been forced to land several times. Ships navigating from the flag to the sea detected by telescopes. This was signaled to the ships on arrival at ships. The center was investigating whether the vessel was suitable for entering the ship. A familiar ship, which had previously been in the harbor, was also shot by an armored infantry vessel and three shots lit from the ship. In response, the information was retrieved and a landing signal was lit up. At that time, the Galle Harbor was a dangerous marine environment with huge stones and it was then that the pilot was taken to the harbor on the ship. After landing, the landing captain carried the ship to the ship’s harbor.
The first lighthouse in Sri Lanka was established in 1843 at the frontier of the Kodigala by the British. The lighthouse, built with finished iron, was about 90 feet tall. A lamp was lit by the kerosene oil. In 1939, the Lighthouse was built in 1939 at a seven-story artillery detention center on the outskirts of the outskirts of the area. This lighthouse was destroyed by the fire.
Two large artillery shells and small-size guns could be spotted between the Kodigala and the Watchtower. This tower was called the Atssa attic at the turn of the century. 15 guns were seized at this location and around 220 personnel were deployed for protection. The short hair was also a fortified guard in the Dutch citadel. Gates had been inserted, and gates have been found at present. It seems that the name of Aurora can be influenced by divine characters. Six guns were stationed there. This tower has been set up from the pedestrian street at the far end. At the site of the old Kachcheri building, the British colonial-style barracks were set up, and this skirt could also be used for the work. At present, there was a watchtower in the place where Ibrahim remained. It has been named as the Cakralight watchtower. This was known as the “Sailors Point” in the early days. It was named in 1640 in Galle in which Galle was captured by Akbarloot, Governor William Jacobson, who was killed by the Native Americans. At that time the official residence of this place was used by the Navy’s official quarters. In 1759, a wall around this watchtower was built. There were 7 artillery positions at this place. The British-built building was used as a military hospital (Military Hospital) and was later called the hospital bastion.
The black boxes were built by the Portuguese. This is also known as Zwart Fort. This place was called the Galle Fortaleza by the Portuguese. This place was functioned as a military center in the Galle Fort then. It has been built by the Portuguese in 1625. The next section, Water Pass, was named the Zwart Fort. The building of the commanding officer of the Dutch in Dutch was closely guarded. From the top floor was a large tunnel to move from the lower lantern to the lower lantern, and through the raised lounge, the tunnel was opened. After the tunnel was traveling, a courtyard was installed in a cave.
The troops were also guarding this section. A passerby enters the tunnel and has another tunnel to the left. It was said that the tunnel was open from the cell. Today, even the tunnels are there. A prison cell was designed to run down the stretch of the house. It seems that this was done with an iron gate. In this part of the attic, there are 6 compartments of the prison. Part of this has broken down. It seems that these cheeks were used in the British period. The Galle Police was established in the British period by Zwart Fort, the black fort. The previous artillery regiment was also established here. At present, the Galle DIG office is using a building built for the police in the British period. There are many complicated and unknown hidden secrets of the underground tunnel, and these are the horrors and fears of the spectators. It is clear that the Galle Fort was functioning as a military center during the period of Ledisi. The old gunpowder store at present 57, or 61 at Peder Street, Fort Pett Street. In addition, there was a gunpowder store near the present lighthouse. The British were later used to deposit the dynamite used in the rock.
Military tactics in Galle Fort
Fort LTTE tactics and constructions in Fort, Galle are all made for various purposes. It is difficult to get a clear picture of this. But with the mysterious memory of the past buried with it, the curiosity that looks at the construction will surely wake up. The construction is a great experience for tourists as well. In those times when such experiences were in a frightening era, the trade would be a manifestation of the nation’s dignity in a crushed country of power to the trading power of trade.